- Continue To Save website (the "Site") provides you various internet services by using, among others, out browser plugin application (the "Services").
- By using this Site or any of our Services you are accepting all the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with anything in this Agreement you should not use this Site or our Services.
- If you use our site or any of our Services, you are warranting that you are authorized to do so, and that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You may not use this Site or any of our Services if you are not of legal age to form a binding agreement with us, or if you are a person who is either barred or otherwise legally prohibited to use our Site or receive our Services under any applicable law.
- Without limiting any other terms of this Agreement, we may always in our sole discretion block your access to this Site or stop providing you our Services, even if we previously allowed you use our Site Services.
- Any use of this Site or any our Services are at your own risk, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All services available on this Site are provided "AS-IS" and "as available" and we do not guarantee or promise any specific results from use of this Site or any our Services. We expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In particular, we make no warranty that your use of this Site or any our Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or defect-free or that any information obtained by you on, through or in connection with this Site or any our Services or Third Party Services (as defined below - including but not limited to, through any content available on this site or third party advertisements) will be accurate, complete, up-to-date, true, not misleading, virus free, bug free or reliable.
- We recommend scanning any files before downloading. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage, including but not limited to, property damage, personal injury or death, resulting from use of this site or any our services, problems or technical malfunction in connection with use of this Site or any our Services, any material downloaded or otherwise obtained in connection with this Site or any our Services, any content, third party advertisement or Third Party Service (as defined below) posted on, through or in connection with this Site or any our Services, or the conduct of any users of this Site or any our Services, whether online or offline.
Nothing on this Site or in the Services or related therewith should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. Your use of this Site or any our Services, third party advertisements, Third Party Services (as defined below) and the goods or services provided by any third parties is solely your responsibility and at your own risk.
For the purpose of this agreement links provided by third parties to other websites, applications, products, resources or other services created shall be referred to as "Third Party Services".
- we do not warrant, endorse, or assume responsibility for any content, product or services made available via Third Party Services we will not be in any way be responsible for any activity made by and between you and any third party.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE NOR OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, DATA, INFORMATION, GOODWILL, INCOME, ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS, DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON OUR LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE LOWER OF (I) US$50 OR (II) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU DIRECTLY TO US DURING THE 30 DAY PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM.
THE EXISTENCE OF ONE OR MORE CLAIMS WILL NOT ENLARGE THE FOREGOING LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. NO ACTION ARISING HEREUNDER REGARDLESS OF ITS FORM MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN 30 DAYS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION HAS ACCRUED.
Nothing in this disclaimer notice excludes or limits any warranty implied by law for death, fraud, personal injury through negligence, or anything else which we may not be lawfully exclude.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our affiliates respective officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (a) your use of our Site, Services or Third Party Services; (b) your violation of this Agreement; (c) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any license to use, copyright, proprietary, property, publicity, or privacy right; or (d) your use of any content in any manner that is not permitted under any applicable law.
- We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and the termination of your use of our Site or any of our Services.
- You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim.
- Materials and compilation of such materials on this Site or our Services, including text and images, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is protected by patent and copyright and other Intellectual Property law (the "IP Rights") and is copyright to Continue To Save unless credited otherwise.
- Any and all materials and compilations presented on available on our Site or any of our Services may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Prior written consent of the IP Rights holder must be obtained for any other use of material. IP Rights in all materials and compilations of such materials remains with the artist or copyright owner at all times.
- No part of this website or any of our Services may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain.
- All IP Rights in relation to this Site or any of our Services are reserved and owned by us.
By using our Site or Services you agree that this Agreement shall be governed solely by the laws of Israel, and under the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Tel Aviv courts for any dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement, except that we may obtain an injunctive relief in any court worldwide.
We reserve the right to revise and amend this Agreement from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this Site.
- This Agreement shall be enforced to the fullest extent permissible under any applicable law. Accordingly, if any particular portion of this Agreement shall be adjudicated to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed to be amended to delete the portion thus adjudicated to be invalid or unenforceable.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights or provisions under this Agreement shall not be deemed or operate as a waiver of any such right or provision.